Saturday, May 31, 2008

In Asia.

This is all be starting from the Hong Kong airport. I thought I would be rushing through here, but turns out there was limited security since it is just a transfer. So I got to eat food. I had to walk a mile but I found a bunch of restaurants. Of course restaurants being Burger King and Popeye's. I settled for popeye's and fried chicken, figuring I might not be having that in awhile. And during my adventures I saw the sign for free wireless, so I hurried up and settled down. Now I've got all my writings posted from the plane rides, and emails and such sent out. It's nice. I was upset when I got online though and realized no one was on. Then I realized its about 3am there on a Friday night/Saturday morning. So guess I can't be too upset. Well now for some more internet surfing, and then its off to Bangkok!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home