Monday, June 2, 2008

Day 2

Well we at least started "school" today. Or more of a 4 hour orientation, sitting in a little restaurant. Bill, the professor, is a great guy. But he talks too much. And spend 2 hours on 3 print outs, all of which we could have read on our own, and pretty much knew all of anyways. It's okay though, if this is my class, I can handle it. I just might feel the need to jump around some, as sitting that long in the heat is insanity.

After that whole adventure we returned to Siam Paragon, the gigantic mall. This time with a purpose, cell phones. That was an ordeal. It involved running between two stores several times, and having them get phones from another mall, while we waited for 10 minutes. But I can be reached now. I am not exactly sure the calling codes(hopefully this is right), but my number is 01166 0860419232 when calling from the US.

The trip overall is going good so far, I mean we are only just starting. I want to see more of touristy Bangkok, not just malls. I can't wait to go the palace or temples, then maybe I will actually realize well I am.

Anyways, keeping this brief. I miss you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home