Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I really am a technology addict.

I miss my computer. It makes it much harder to blog and email and view pictures and just keep track of life in general without it. I know I will live, I've done this last summer and such, but man it sucks some days. For now its hostel internet, which grated is decent in the moment, but in chiang mai made me want to throw computers out the window.

Chiang Mai in general was awesome. It was my week to be a complete tourist, and well sometimes I just need that. Going elephant trekking, white water rafting, shopping tours, it was fun. Much better than Bangkok with classes and then trying to find something to do for an afternoon. And in Chiang Mai there was just so much. I feel I could have stayed another week, but its probably better I didn't. I'm still dissapointed we didn't get to go the beach again, my tan is completely gone, but I guess if I ever return here, then I can. But as of late, it looks like Asia might be checked off the list and it will be several years before I am back. I don't know, this just has been the most frustrating trip I've had to date. Part of it is the people, the language, the crappy food, just everything. I want to go home. More like I want to yell at some thais and then head home to a non-rock bed and some food that I know what I'm eating. But nope, today we head off to China. Lord knows what this adventure will bring. Please most likely expect me to jump a flight home within a week. As for now though, I will update this when I can, but I really have no idea what to expect in terms of communication while I'm in this village bathing in a river. Oh boy, the stuff I sign up for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home