Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another day trapped in Mezzanine

So far it's only been 30 minutes in this place. Today better not be another 3 hour long ordeal. People got really pissed off about yesterday and just this whole trip in general. I'm not so pissed but just disappointed. There were a lot of excursions and such that we were told we would be doing as a group, and then it turns out it is all on our own, and we have to pay out of pocket. Which is not only confusing, but makes this trip a lot more expensive. I've just taken it for what it is though.

Yesterday after the 3 hour class it was really too late to do anything. I had wanted to go to a museum or something, but all those places close at 3. Maybe today we will get out at a decent hour to do something. So I just spent the day working on assignments and messing around online. I booked a trip to Krabi for our long weekend next weekend. I'm pretty excited, just to have a few days at the beach to relax. And there might be opportunities for elephant trekking, which we all know was my goal in coming to Thailand. And I booked a wicked nice resort, so it will be different than the city. Which is what I need.

I had tried to go to KhaoSon road again last night, but didn't want to go adventuring on my own. Instead Shayna and Natalie were trying to find this place the Pickle Factory, so I went along. We never found it, mostly due to not knowing addresses or anything. SO ordering Pizza Hut was the substitute. I've eaten so much pizza since being here, probably more so than even in Italy.

I don't know what the plans are for today, I am thinking about the mall and going to see Kung fu Panda. Who knows. For now though, its being forced to sit here and not being able to hear what the professor is rambling about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home