Thursday, July 10, 2008

Why?

I've been thinking about this the past few days, and why am I china? I just feel so overwhelmed here. The majority of the group speaks Chinese or has some interest in the area. Me? I'm just along for the ride it seems. And the ride hasn't been that amazing so far. We'll see how it goes once in the villages. For now though, I'm struggling. I feel like I can't go anywhere on my own, I can't speak the language, I don't have a map, I don't know where anything is. I've never been in this position before, and it is not easy.

We leave for our villages Saturday. Internet is going to be rare they said, so updates might not happen. I don't know, lets just hope I stay alive out here. This sure is one of the biggest adventures yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home